copy id not working
hi all getting the below error when trying to copy the ID
[Error] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: text
at System.Windows.Clipboard.SetText(String text)
at OpenRPA.MainWindow.OnCopyID(Object _item)
it looks like the created at and last modified at details are also not correct , maybe this could be related ?
This post is deleted!
Hi, I comes out same problem, too
I guess you run at local mode by change %USERDIR%/Document/OpenRPA/config.json ( same as my case)
When I use online mode back, everything get work
You can try it
That is correct. The id is related to the openflow database. So if your robot is not connected to an openflow you cannot copy an id, since non exists.
This “issue” is fixed in version 1.3 that will released soon.
wow, that's good new for me ^^
will the next version will plan that any solution that can i pass argument to Workflow when execute openrpa locally ? or now latest version had this feature ?
you can do that already
you can call an workflow and parse arguement either using commandline or powershell
It's all explained here
i'll try later !
I test about invoke openrpa in cmd & powershell
The result below:
- In "CMD" , can invoke rpa, however, can "not" pass argument (Unlike your example)
- In PowerShell (Version 2.1 default in Window7), can not invoke rpa (show ModuleVersion Error, and sorry, i forgot capture screen T___T ... )
- In PowerShell (Version 5.1 default in Window10), can invoke rpa, and can pass argument (Like your example)
*PowerShell version can check by command "$PSVersionTable" -> check PSVersion
just let you kown~
Many thanks for help again !!!
- And in my example it works, so we can blame eachother for ever without proff, or you could give me an reproducable example of something not working ?
- On windows 7, just import the module manually. Since older powershells does not understand/use the PSModulePath envoriment variable.
Import-Module 'C:\Program Files\OpenRPA\OpenRPA\OpenRPA.psd1'
Allan Zimmermann last edited by Allan Zimmermann
please show screenshot of your arguments and the command you used to call the robot/workflow